- AFT + Endorsed Insurance
- Legal and financial services
- Travel and entertainment
- Student debt clinics
- Forgive my student debt
AFT offers many benefits to its members.
- Financial (mortgage, legal, credit card, and loan information)
- Health (ear care, dental and visual)
- Insurance (free 1 year term life and a variety of plans)
- Technology (AFT web page, discount online shopping, and AFT bookstore)
- Travel (car rental, theme parks, hotels and motor club)
- Discounts (flowers, tax guide, dining, magazines, and big deal books)
Be sure to take advantage of these great benefits, especially the 1st year members free $10,000 of no-cost life protection for 1 year. To find out more about benefits, call the AFT Benefits Department at (800) 231-1133, ext. 8643 or go to the AFT member benefits full site : AFT PLUS
Share My Lesson is a destination for educators who dedicate their time and professional expertise to provide the best education for students everywhere. Share My Lesson members contribute content, share ideas, get educated on the topics that matter, online, 24/7. We issue Creative Commons licenses, and we do not share our members’ private data with anyone.
Subscribe to AFT e-newsletters
Need tools to help you do your job better? Want to keep up with the latest and greatest from the AFT? Subscribe to the monthly electronic newsletters that match your interests.
AFT-Colorado COPE (Committee on Political Education)