How Can the DCFT Benefit You?
- Represent members in meetings with administrators
- Maintain high quality and meaningful professional development.
- Advocate for improved working conditions
- Communicate to members changes in district policies and expectations
- Help improve/implement state and federal legislation.
- Provide legal representation and support for members
- Provides national and local benefits.
AFT offers many benefits to its members. When you join, you will receive a benefits book offering the following:
- Financial (mortgage, legal, credit card, and loan information)
- Health (ear care, dental and visual)
- Insurance (free 1 year term life and a variety of plans)
- Technology (AFT web page, discount online shopping, and AFT bookstore)
- Travel (car rental, theme parks, hotels and motor club)
- Discounts (flowers, tax guide, dining, magazines, and big deal books)
Be sure to take advantage of these great benefits, especially the 1st year members free $10,000 of no-cost life protection for 1 year. To find out more about benefits, call the AFT Benefits Department at (800) 231-1133, ext. 8643 or go to the AFT Plus website.